Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 

The Star Report Rumer Willis On Having Dreamy Ashton Kutcher As Stepdad

Rumer

K. As you like, like an adolescent boy, for example, if your dad divorced Megan Fox took home and said: It a hello to meWait, don t answer that. It was kind of taken off, at first. And I said, Hey, wait Ashton Kutcher? And I kind of freaked out a little. I had photos of him on my wall at school and I remember that my mother says that his new friend Ashton was going to come and hang out with us. Ash has been a heartthrob for me, said the paper. You just know some aspects of being a celebrity offspring have had the opportunity to be a little difficult, like when your mother take home the hottie you ve idolized from afar. Daily Mail about Demi Moore mother and stepdad Ashton Kutcher. I am absolutely blushed. And she didn t bring it to you! Rumer Willi, 20, paid for the U.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]